Solar Energy Systems ROOF, FACADE and LAND Applications
SPPs are solar power plants that can operate synchronously with the grid. In other words, it is known as grid systems. Since it is integrated into the network, the amount produced and consumed does not matter much.
SPP FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
- It only generates electricity and supplies electricity to the system in any independent location away from the point of consumption. The amount of energy given at the end of the month is purchased at the unit price determined by the state.
- In unlicensed production, 1 MW is the upper limit and in licensed systems the upper limit is the opened capacity.
SPPs FOR SAVING
- These are the power plants established in places with the same production and consumption points using ROOFS and FACADE.
- The instantaneous energy generated from these plants may be more or less than consumption.
- If consumption is less than production, the remaining energy can be completed from the grid. If the production is excessive, the excess energy is given to the network and made available to other consumers. These differences are recorded by means of a DOUBLE WAY counter and netting is made at the end of the month.
- If more energy is supplied in total, the cost of the excess is paid by TEDAŞ to the consumer.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Roof and facade applications have at least 15% less investment cost than land applications.
- In energy production, there may be around 10% lower production than the land. (since it is not at the optimum slope)
- It is the perfect solution for on-site consumption.
- There are projects supported by many support institutions according to the field of activity. (IPARD, local development agencies, rural development, etc.)
- For facilities to be established based on self-consumption of less than 300 kW, convenience in connection opinion is foreseen. The excess electricity can be sold to the network.
Solar Energy Project Planning, Engineering and Construction Services
Get a quote for your Solar Plant investment right now.
We implement the turnkey installation of on-grid and off-grid solar energy systems on Roof, Facade and Land with a fully integrated EPC service concept. Send your message for your free feasibility file for your GES investment and we will contact you immediately.